Today I was setting up an appointment with a long lost cousin who has moved back into the area after a living in Texas. She has a number of things to frame and we set up a time for Monday morning. I got to thinking that a lot of customers don’t even realize that we make appointments. And sometimes it takes multiple trips because the client forgot to consider something before coming in to our store. So I thought I’d try to address those issues.
First off, yes, we can always make an appointment.
It does not have to be during regular store hours, either! We suggest an appointment in the following circumstances:
- If you have a strong preference to work with either Tami or Reed. We have different personalities and design styles and are not at all offended if you prefer one of us over the other. Really.
- If you have a number of things to design–say more than 2-3. It helps us plan our day and we’ll do our best to see that when we can give you uninterrupted time.
- If you have a special piece that you know is going to take some time to design.
- You are super busy, coming from a longer distance, need to bring in a small child or two or even if you are just a little impatient (I am too, it’s okay).
Second, it helps to have an idea where you’re going to hang this.
Think about the item being framed and think about the colors and styles in the room. Here are a few things you might want to bring with you:
- Fabric swatches, paint samples,
- A bit of woodwork to show color and style or even a drawer
- Cell phone pictures are great! Snap closeups of the key elements like a couch or a fabric color along with a couple of overviews of the room.
Third, it can be a little overwhelming to walk into our store and see all of the choices.
Please don’t worry. 95% of them will not work for your project. We are going to help you make great choices.
We take the time to work with you one on one to make sure you are going to be happy in the end. And we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Here it is spelled out on our franchise website: https://www.fastframe.com/aboutUs/guarantee.html
We look forward to working with you!